Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Dennis Dembele to officiate Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Congo
Egypt have been drawn with Ghana, Congo and Uganda in Group E of the 2018 World Cup qualifications and are set to kick-start their campaign against Congo on October 9 in Brazaville.
Ivory Coast’s Denis Dembele will be the main referee of the game, while Jason Joseph Damon from Seychelles will serve as assistant referee. Nigerian official Paul Bassey was appointed as the security officer for the match which will take place at Stade de Kintele.
The CAF World Cup qualifications is set to start on October 7 with Ghana receiving Uganda in Accra.