Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Dennis Dembele to officiate Egypt’s World Cup qualifier against Congo
Egypt have been drawn with Ghana, Congo and Uganda in Group E of the 2018 World Cup qualifications and are set to kick-start their campaign against Congo on October 9 in Brazaville.
Ivory Coast’s Denis Dembele will be the main referee of the game, while Jason Joseph Damon from Seychelles will serve as assistant referee. Nigerian official Paul Bassey was appointed as the security officer for the match which will take place at Stade de Kintele.
The CAF World Cup qualifications is set to start on October 7 with Ghana receiving Uganda in Accra.