The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
John Toshack hopes no mistakes will be made against Zamalek
Wydad fell with Al Ahly in the group stage of the CAF Champions League; the Egyptians had the upper hand following their draw in the first leg.
Rami Rabia’s late goal sealed the win for the Reds in the return leg; however it was not enough for Al Ahly to progress to the semi-finals.
Zamalek made it to the CAF Champions League semi final and are set to face Wydad in Egypt on Friday and the Welsh coach talked about facing the Cairo-based teams.
“A mistake against Al Ahly could have been overcome, given that the match was in the group stage; unlike the case with Zamalek; since it is a semi-final match,” commented Toshack.
“I hope that no mistakes will be committed against Zamalek on Friday, we will play to win in order to make things easier in the second leg,” concluded the manager.