Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
John Toshack hopes no mistakes will be made against Zamalek
Wydad fell with Al Ahly in the group stage of the CAF Champions League; the Egyptians had the upper hand following their draw in the first leg.
Rami Rabia’s late goal sealed the win for the Reds in the return leg; however it was not enough for Al Ahly to progress to the semi-finals.
Zamalek made it to the CAF Champions League semi final and are set to face Wydad in Egypt on Friday and the Welsh coach talked about facing the Cairo-based teams.
“A mistake against Al Ahly could have been overcome, given that the match was in the group stage; unlike the case with Zamalek; since it is a semi-final match,” commented Toshack.
“I hope that no mistakes will be committed against Zamalek on Friday, we will play to win in order to make things easier in the second leg,” concluded the manager.