Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Egypt sitting volleyball team defeated by Bosnia in semi-finals of Rio 2016 Paralympics
Egypt sitting volleyball team has suffered a loss against Bosnia and Herzegovina in semi-finals of Rio 2016 Paralympics
The Bosnian team dominated the match as they managed to beat the Egyptians with a score of 3-0.
Bosnia and Herzegovenia dominated the three sets 25-23, 25-16, 25-20 to secure a spot in the final.
The Pharaohs will face the loser from the Iran and Brazil match, hoping to secure the third place and bronze medal.