Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Spalletti: Mohamed Salah is sneaky
Before the anticipated As Roma-Fiorentina clash, l Giallorrossi coach, Luciano Spalleti talked about Salah and his return to face his old club.
As Roma will travel to Florence ahead of their encounter against il Viola this Sunday, aiming to catch up with the leaders, Juventus.
Spalletti spoke about Salah’s return to the Artemio Franchi and the pressure he will face from the bitter fans. He stated, “Salah always has a smile on his face, he treats everything the same way. Sometimes he pretends not to understand me, but then I say it in a Florentine dialect and he spins around, so he’s sneaky! I have no doubt he will bring all his quality to the game.”
“Salah is someone who does fill the game because he is constantly attacking the defenders, unpredictable and sometimes dribbles out of a situation without you expecting him to. He’s one of those players who you shouldn’t give too many indications, as that risks limiting his creativity.”
He added, “My only suggestion would be that he should challenge for the ball more and is tall enough to score more headers.”
The last encounter between the teams ended with a thrashing victory to As Roma 4-1, in which the Egyptian scored a brace.