KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Spalletti: Mohamed Salah is sneaky
Before the anticipated As Roma-Fiorentina clash, l Giallorrossi coach, Luciano Spalleti talked about Salah and his return to face his old club.
As Roma will travel to Florence ahead of their encounter against il Viola this Sunday, aiming to catch up with the leaders, Juventus.
Spalletti spoke about Salah’s return to the Artemio Franchi and the pressure he will face from the bitter fans. He stated, “Salah always has a smile on his face, he treats everything the same way. Sometimes he pretends not to understand me, but then I say it in a Florentine dialect and he spins around, so he’s sneaky! I have no doubt he will bring all his quality to the game.”
“Salah is someone who does fill the game because he is constantly attacking the defenders, unpredictable and sometimes dribbles out of a situation without you expecting him to. He’s one of those players who you shouldn’t give too many indications, as that risks limiting his creativity.”
He added, “My only suggestion would be that he should challenge for the ball more and is tall enough to score more headers.”
The last encounter between the teams ended with a thrashing victory to As Roma 4-1, in which the Egyptian scored a brace.