Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Wenger: Elneny is top class
After the signing of Swiss international Granit Xhaka in the summer, the Gunners currently possess one of the strongest midfielders in the League; yet, the competition has become quite fierce on who would make to the starting line up.
In his pre-match press conference, Wenger stated, “We have always had good midfield players and we wanted to add to this quality. Xhaka and Elneny are top-class players and there is big competition in the team at the moment. I’m sure both of them will get in the team.”
Arsenal is set to face Hull City, this Saturday, in their fifth Premier League encounter, with hopes of snatching the three points to continue their tough challenge of winning the League title.