Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Wydad sack John Toschak after humiliating Zamalek loss
As a result Wydad’s board has announced the sacking of the former Wales boss John Toschak and the Goalkeeping coach Younes Kotaya in an official statement on the club’s website.
The statement said that Toschak’s contract has been terminated with immediate effect.
The 67-year-old manager who took charge in June 2014, has managed to win the Moroccan league title in his first season at the club, he also led Wydad to finish second in his second season as their manager securing a CAF Champions League spot.