Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Wydad sack John Toschak after humiliating Zamalek loss
Wydad Casablanca suffered a heavy 4-0 loss against Egypt Giant Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions League in Alexandria.
As a result Wydad’s board has announced the sacking of the former Wales boss John Toschak and the Goalkeeping coach Younes Kotaya in an official statement on the club’s website.
The statement said that Toschak’s contract has been terminated with immediate effect.
The 67-year-old manager who took charge in June 2014, has managed to win the Moroccan league title in his first season at the club, he also led Wydad to finish second in his second season as their manager securing a CAF Champions League spot.