Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Wydad sack John Toschak after humiliating Zamalek loss
Wydad Casablanca suffered a heavy 4-0 loss against Egypt Giant Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions League in Alexandria.
As a result Wydad’s board has announced the sacking of the former Wales boss John Toschak and the Goalkeeping coach Younes Kotaya in an official statement on the club’s website.
The statement said that Toschak’s contract has been terminated with immediate effect.
The 67-year-old manager who took charge in June 2014, has managed to win the Moroccan league title in his first season at the club, he also led Wydad to finish second in his second season as their manager securing a CAF Champions League spot.