Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Egypt drawn with hosts in 2016 Africa Women’s Cup of Nations
Egypt have been drawn alongside hosts Cameroon as well as South Africa and Zimbabwe in Group A of the 2016 Africa Women’s Cup of Nations.
The group stage draw was held on Sunday afternoon in Yaounde, Cameroon, as the country prepares to host the tournament between the 8th and 22nd of October.
The Pharoahs join three-time finalists Cameroon in Group A, along with South Africa and Zimbabwe, who both participated in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Group B, meanwhile, contains nine-time – and reigning – champions Nigeria, as well as 2002 and 2006 finalists Ghana, and Kenya.
Egypt’s participation in the tournament is just the second in its entire history, after exiting at the group stage 18 years ago.