Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Egypt drawn with hosts in 2016 Africa Women’s Cup of Nations
Egypt have been drawn alongside hosts Cameroon as well as South Africa and Zimbabwe in Group A of the 2016 Africa Women’s Cup of Nations.
The group stage draw was held on Sunday afternoon in Yaounde, Cameroon, as the country prepares to host the tournament between the 8th and 22nd of October.
The Pharoahs join three-time finalists Cameroon in Group A, along with South Africa and Zimbabwe, who both participated in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Group B, meanwhile, contains nine-time – and reigning – champions Nigeria, as well as 2002 and 2006 finalists Ghana, and Kenya.
Egypt’s participation in the tournament is just the second in its entire history, after exiting at the group stage 18 years ago.