Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Amr Warda scores late goal in Panetolikos win
Amr Warda struck in stoppage time to seal a 0-2 win away to Atromitos to help Panetolikos kickstart their Greece Superleague season.
Following their 2-1 loss to PAOK Thessaloniki last week, the Canaries headed into their second match of the season looking for a win.
It was looking good for the visitors when Miguel Rodrigues struck in the 13th minute, as he put his side in the lead.
Amr Warda then scored in stoppage time – his second goal in two league games – to rub salt into Atromitos’ wounds, as Panetolikos picked up their first points of the season.