KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Amr Warda scores late goal in Panetolikos win
Amr Warda struck in stoppage time to seal a 0-2 win away to Atromitos to help Panetolikos kickstart their Greece Superleague season.
Following their 2-1 loss to PAOK Thessaloniki last week, the Canaries headed into their second match of the season looking for a win.
It was looking good for the visitors when Miguel Rodrigues struck in the 13th minute, as he put his side in the lead.
Amr Warda then scored in stoppage time – his second goal in two league games – to rub salt into Atromitos’ wounds, as Panetolikos picked up their first points of the season.