Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Amr Warda scores late goal in Panetolikos win
Amr Warda struck in stoppage time to seal a 0-2 win away to Atromitos to help Panetolikos kickstart their Greece Superleague season.
Following their 2-1 loss to PAOK Thessaloniki last week, the Canaries headed into their second match of the season looking for a win.
It was looking good for the visitors when Miguel Rodrigues struck in the 13th minute, as he put his side in the lead.
Amr Warda then scored in stoppage time – his second goal in two league games – to rub salt into Atromitos’ wounds, as Panetolikos picked up their first points of the season.