After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Elmohamady speaks about Arsenal defeat
Arsenal and fellow Egyptian national Mohamed elneny played against Elmohamady and assisted Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.
“To be honest the score shouldn’t have been 1-4, it is disappointing. Of course we played against one of the top teams and it was even harder because we were playing with 10 players only,” Elmohamady illustrated.
He also said that the referee’s decision with the red card was a bit harsh. “ّIt is harder winning with 10 players only.”
When asked about his predictable crosses during the match, Elmohamady replied saying that the problem was that there weren’t enough players in the box to translate the crosses to goals. “Today we didn’t have enough players to convert the crosses to the net, like I said, it was disappointing.”
“We just have to keep our heads up for now and get ready for the next match,” he concluded.