Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Elmohamady speaks about Arsenal defeat
Arsenal and fellow Egyptian national Mohamed elneny played against Elmohamady and assisted Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.
“To be honest the score shouldn’t have been 1-4, it is disappointing. Of course we played against one of the top teams and it was even harder because we were playing with 10 players only,” Elmohamady illustrated.
He also said that the referee’s decision with the red card was a bit harsh. “ّIt is harder winning with 10 players only.”
When asked about his predictable crosses during the match, Elmohamady replied saying that the problem was that there weren’t enough players in the box to translate the crosses to goals. “Today we didn’t have enough players to convert the crosses to the net, like I said, it was disappointing.”
“We just have to keep our heads up for now and get ready for the next match,” he concluded.