The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
Elneny notches assist as Arsenal ease past Elmohamady’s Hull
Mohamed Elneny assisted Granit Xhaka as Arsenal cruised to a 1-4 win away to Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the English Premier League.
Hull City quickly found themselves on the back foot; Alexis Sanchez scored to put Arsenal in the lead, before Jake Livermore was sent off after conceding a 40th-minute penalty, which was saved well by goalkeeper Jakupovic.
Theo Walcott scored the second goal for Arsenal in the 55th minute, after a great backheel pass from Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi.
Hull won a penalty of their own in the 79th minute, four minutes after Mohamed Elneny was introduced onto the field of play. Robert Snodgrass converted the spot-kick to halve the deficit, but Sanchez struck again four minutes later to all but seal a win for Arsene Wenger’s men.
Elneny capped off the afternoon by laying the ball off to Xhaka in the 92nd minute, before the Swiss international lashed the ball beyond Jakupovic for Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.