Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Elneny notches assist as Arsenal ease past Elmohamady’s Hull
Mohamed Elneny assisted Granit Xhaka as Arsenal cruised to a 1-4 win away to Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the English Premier League.
Hull City quickly found themselves on the back foot; Alexis Sanchez scored to put Arsenal in the lead, before Jake Livermore was sent off after conceding a 40th-minute penalty, which was saved well by goalkeeper Jakupovic.
Theo Walcott scored the second goal for Arsenal in the 55th minute, after a great backheel pass from Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi.
Hull won a penalty of their own in the 79th minute, four minutes after Mohamed Elneny was introduced onto the field of play. Robert Snodgrass converted the spot-kick to halve the deficit, but Sanchez struck again four minutes later to all but seal a win for Arsene Wenger’s men.
Elneny capped off the afternoon by laying the ball off to Xhaka in the 92nd minute, before the Swiss international lashed the ball beyond Jakupovic for Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.