Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
Elneny notches assist as Arsenal ease past Elmohamady’s Hull
Hull City quickly found themselves on the back foot; Alexis Sanchez scored to put Arsenal in the lead, before Jake Livermore was sent off after conceding a 40th-minute penalty, which was saved well by goalkeeper Jakupovic.
Theo Walcott scored the second goal for Arsenal in the 55th minute, after a great backheel pass from Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi.
Hull won a penalty of their own in the 79th minute, four minutes after Mohamed Elneny was introduced onto the field of play. Robert Snodgrass converted the spot-kick to halve the deficit, but Sanchez struck again four minutes later to all but seal a win for Arsene Wenger’s men.
Elneny capped off the afternoon by laying the ball off to Xhaka in the 92nd minute, before the Swiss international lashed the ball beyond Jakupovic for Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.