KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Elneny notches assist as Arsenal ease past Elmohamady’s Hull
Mohamed Elneny assisted Granit Xhaka as Arsenal cruised to a 1-4 win away to Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the English Premier League.
Hull City quickly found themselves on the back foot; Alexis Sanchez scored to put Arsenal in the lead, before Jake Livermore was sent off after conceding a 40th-minute penalty, which was saved well by goalkeeper Jakupovic.
Theo Walcott scored the second goal for Arsenal in the 55th minute, after a great backheel pass from Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi.
Hull won a penalty of their own in the 79th minute, four minutes after Mohamed Elneny was introduced onto the field of play. Robert Snodgrass converted the spot-kick to halve the deficit, but Sanchez struck again four minutes later to all but seal a win for Arsene Wenger’s men.
Elneny capped off the afternoon by laying the ball off to Xhaka in the 92nd minute, before the Swiss international lashed the ball beyond Jakupovic for Arsenal’s fourth and final goal.