Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Omar Gaber features in Basel Cup win
The Egyptian started the game at the right-back position and played the whole game against fourth-tier side FC Zug 94 in the Swiss Cup.
The Game’s only goal came in the last minute of the first-half as Daniel Høegh scored his first goal of the season, converting Jean-Paul Boëtius’ corner.
Basel were the dominant team throughout the game but couldn’t score in the second half as they continued to miss chances.
In the last minute of the game, Zug’s defender’s Erick Ntsika was shown the red card after receiving a second yellow card.
FC Basel are scheduled to travel to Stade Olympique de la Pontaise to face Lausanne-Sport in the Swiss League on Wednesday, September 21.