Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Zizo assists in Lierse league win
Dodo El-Gabbas and Ahmed Said ‘Zizo’ feature as Lierse SK defeated A.F.C. Tubize 5-1 in the sixth week of the Belgium second division league on Saturday.
Lierse’s Dylan De Belder scored a hat-trick for the lier-based football club in the 9th, 34th and 58th minutes of the game. Seven minutes later, Aurelien Joachim scored the fourth goal which was followed by a fifth goal by the same player in the 86th minute. Tubize’s only goal was score by French forward Kevin Lefaix.
Both Egyptian players were on the bench for this game until Eric Van Meir gave El-Gabbas the chance to participate in the 75th minute, followed by ‘Zizo’ five minutes later. ‘Zizo’ successfully assisted Lierse’s fifth goal.
Before this game, Lierse was on top of the league after beating Antwerp 2-1. Now Lierse is still on top with three points ahead.