Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ahmed Hamdy’s move to Braga closer with El-Badry’s approval
This news comes after Al Ahly Director of Football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Portuguese club Sporting Braga had inquired about the services of Ahmed Hamdy.
El-Badry, who replaced Martin Jol as manager last August, didn’t seem reluctant to let go of the promising 18-year-old, claiming that the experience the player will gain froths loan move will help him become a starter at Al Ahly.
Hossam El-Badry gave his approval to Al Ahly President Mahmoud Taher during a phone call between the two, therefore, initiating further talks between the two clubs.
Ahmed Hamdy debuted for Al Ahly’s first team under current SC Braga manager Jose Peseiro in December of 2015. If the deal is finalized, Hamdy will be the second Egyptian in Braga’s squad, alongside Ahmed Hassan Koka.