The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ahmed Hamdy’s move to Braga closer with El-Badry’s approval
This news comes after Al Ahly Director of Football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Portuguese club Sporting Braga had inquired about the services of Ahmed Hamdy.
El-Badry, who replaced Martin Jol as manager last August, didn’t seem reluctant to let go of the promising 18-year-old, claiming that the experience the player will gain froths loan move will help him become a starter at Al Ahly.
Hossam El-Badry gave his approval to Al Ahly President Mahmoud Taher during a phone call between the two, therefore, initiating further talks between the two clubs.
Ahmed Hamdy debuted for Al Ahly’s first team under current SC Braga manager Jose Peseiro in December of 2015. If the deal is finalized, Hamdy will be the second Egyptian in Braga’s squad, alongside Ahmed Hassan Koka.