Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Ahmed Hamdy’s move to Braga closer with El-Badry’s approval
This news comes after Al Ahly Director of Football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Portuguese club Sporting Braga had inquired about the services of Ahmed Hamdy.
El-Badry, who replaced Martin Jol as manager last August, didn’t seem reluctant to let go of the promising 18-year-old, claiming that the experience the player will gain froths loan move will help him become a starter at Al Ahly.
Hossam El-Badry gave his approval to Al Ahly President Mahmoud Taher during a phone call between the two, therefore, initiating further talks between the two clubs.
Ahmed Hamdy debuted for Al Ahly’s first team under current SC Braga manager Jose Peseiro in December of 2015. If the deal is finalized, Hamdy will be the second Egyptian in Braga’s squad, alongside Ahmed Hassan Koka.