Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Ahmed Hamdy’s move to Braga closer with El-Badry’s approval
This news comes after Al Ahly Director of Football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Portuguese club Sporting Braga had inquired about the services of Ahmed Hamdy.
El-Badry, who replaced Martin Jol as manager last August, didn’t seem reluctant to let go of the promising 18-year-old, claiming that the experience the player will gain froths loan move will help him become a starter at Al Ahly.
Hossam El-Badry gave his approval to Al Ahly President Mahmoud Taher during a phone call between the two, therefore, initiating further talks between the two clubs.
Ahmed Hamdy debuted for Al Ahly’s first team under current SC Braga manager Jose Peseiro in December of 2015. If the deal is finalized, Hamdy will be the second Egyptian in Braga’s squad, alongside Ahmed Hassan Koka.