Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Trezeguet reveals his goal for Mouscron was practised
Speaking to DMC channel, the Egyptian international expressed his happiness on scoring his first goal for the club and reveals that his goal was not of pure luck. He said: “I always practise on scoring by cutting inside from the left and aiming for the far post.”
He also added “Mouscron’s manager spoke with me after I joined the squad and was quite surprised after I asked him to train the day I joined the squad following the international break. I requested that to quickly adapt with the team and the players.”
The 21-year-old also praised the Egyptian national team coaching staff “It’s great how everyone deals really well with each other, if you work hard you get to play and the coaching staff really works hard with us.”
It’s worth noting that Trezeguet has signed for Royal Excel Mouscron on a season on long loan coming from Anderlecht. He left a great first impression on his teammates and manager during his first training session after his hard work and resilience coming back from the international break.