Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Trezeguet reveals his goal for Mouscron was practised
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has revealed that he regularly trains on goals like the one he scored for Royal Excel Mouscron in the Belgian Pro League.
Speaking to DMC channel, the Egyptian international expressed his happiness on scoring his first goal for the club and reveals that his goal was not of pure luck. He said: “I always practise on scoring by cutting inside from the left and aiming for the far post.”
He also added “Mouscron’s manager spoke with me after I joined the squad and was quite surprised after I asked him to train the day I joined the squad following the international break. I requested that to quickly adapt with the team and the players.”
The 21-year-old also praised the Egyptian national team coaching staff “It’s great how everyone deals really well with each other, if you work hard you get to play and the coaching staff really works hard with us.”
It’s worth noting that Trezeguet has signed for Royal Excel Mouscron on a season on long loan coming from Anderlecht. He left a great first impression on his teammates and manager during his first training session after his hard work and resilience coming back from the international break.