Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Wydad Casablanca appoint Mohamed Sahil as new manager
Wydad Casablanca have appointed former player Mohamed Sahil as their new manager ahead of the club’s return leg of the 2016 CAF Champions League semi-final.
Mohamed Sahil, who won many titles with the club as a player, has his first test against Zamalek in the return leg of the CAF Champions league semi-final, and will be looking to reduce the four goal-deficit.
Former Tala’a El-Gaish and Egyptian national team manager Hassan Shehata was also one of the candidates to fill the vacant managerial role.