Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
REPORT: Kahraba returns to Egypt national team squad
The called-up first team players will travel to Egypt to begin the national team camp in early October, in preparation for the first round of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifiers. The team will face Congo on the 9th of October in Brazzaville.
According to Yallakora, Kahraba gets his first national team call-up since late last year, primarily due to a dip in form with Zamalek, but his move to Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah seems to have put him back on track.
In addition to Kahraba, the squad features: Ahmed Elmohammady (Hull City), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City), Ahmed Hassan Koka (SC Braga), Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal), Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ (Royal Excel Mouscron), Omar Gaber (FC Basel), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah), and Mohamed Salah (AS Roma).
RC Lens full-back Karim Hafez and Panetolikos attacking midfielder Amr Warda are Pharaohs abroad who didn’t receive a call-up to the upcoming national team camp.