The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
REPORT: Kahraba returns to Egypt national team squad
The called-up first team players will travel to Egypt to begin the national team camp in early October, in preparation for the first round of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifiers. The team will face Congo on the 9th of October in Brazzaville.
According to Yallakora, Kahraba gets his first national team call-up since late last year, primarily due to a dip in form with Zamalek, but his move to Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah seems to have put him back on track.
Despite getting his first call-up to the national team and debuting for the Pharaohs earlier this month, Barnsley’s new signing Sam Morsy was not included in the squad that will face Congo.
In addition to Kahraba, the squad features: Ahmed Elmohammady (Hull City), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City), Ahmed Hassan Koka (SC Braga), Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal), Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ (Royal Excel Mouscron), Omar Gaber (FC Basel), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah), and Mohamed Salah (AS Roma).
RC Lens full-back Karim Hafez and Panetolikos attacking midfielder Amr Warda are Pharaohs abroad who didn’t receive a call-up to the upcoming national team camp.