Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
REPORT: Kahraba returns to Egypt national team squad
The called-up first team players will travel to Egypt to begin the national team camp in early October, in preparation for the first round of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifiers. The team will face Congo on the 9th of October in Brazzaville.
According to Yallakora, Kahraba gets his first national team call-up since late last year, primarily due to a dip in form with Zamalek, but his move to Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah seems to have put him back on track.
Despite getting his first call-up to the national team and debuting for the Pharaohs earlier this month, Barnsley’s new signing Sam Morsy was not included in the squad that will face Congo.
In addition to Kahraba, the squad features: Ahmed Elmohammady (Hull City), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City), Ahmed Hassan Koka (SC Braga), Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal), Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ (Royal Excel Mouscron), Omar Gaber (FC Basel), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah), and Mohamed Salah (AS Roma).