Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Mido: Raiola was banned from entering Roma because of me
The famous Italian-born Dutch football agent was Mido’s agent during the striker’s long period playing abroad in which he joined a number of European football clubs.
Ex-Zamalek player revealed that Raiola was banned from entering AS Roma for eight years because he got into trouble with the club’s administration, as he defended ‘Mido’ on different occasions. “Raiola clashed a lot with football clubs defending his players,” Mido said to beIN sports.
“He is one of those agents who is always seeking the best for players he is representing before anything else,” he added.
‘Mido’ joined AS Roma in the summer of 2004 coming from Marseille, however, he did not participate a lot with the team and later moved to the English Premier League joining Tottenham Hotspurs. “Riaola had fights with the Roma’s administration and coaches until I left the team.”
It is worth mentioning that Raiola represented well-know football stars like Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario Balotelli.