The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Mido: Raiola was banned from entering Roma because of me
Former football player and current technical adviser for Lierse S.K., Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ talked about his former agent Mino Raiola.
The famous Italian-born Dutch football agent was Mido’s agent during the striker’s long period playing abroad in which he joined a number of European football clubs.
Ex-Zamalek player revealed that Raiola was banned from entering AS Roma for eight years because he got into trouble with the club’s administration, as he defended ‘Mido’ on different occasions. “Raiola clashed a lot with football clubs defending his players,” Mido said to beIN sports.
“He is one of those agents who is always seeking the best for players he is representing before anything else,” he added.
‘Mido’ joined AS Roma in the summer of 2004 coming from Marseille, however, he did not participate a lot with the team and later moved to the English Premier League joining Tottenham Hotspurs. “Riaola had fights with the Roma’s administration and coaches until I left the team.”
It is worth mentioning that Raiola represented well-know football stars like Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario Balotelli.