Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Mido: Raiola was banned from entering Roma because of me
Former football player and current technical adviser for Lierse S.K., Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ talked about his former agent Mino Raiola.
The famous Italian-born Dutch football agent was Mido’s agent during the striker’s long period playing abroad in which he joined a number of European football clubs.
Ex-Zamalek player revealed that Raiola was banned from entering AS Roma for eight years because he got into trouble with the club’s administration, as he defended ‘Mido’ on different occasions. “Raiola clashed a lot with football clubs defending his players,” Mido said to beIN sports.
“He is one of those agents who is always seeking the best for players he is representing before anything else,” he added.
‘Mido’ joined AS Roma in the summer of 2004 coming from Marseille, however, he did not participate a lot with the team and later moved to the English Premier League joining Tottenham Hotspurs. “Riaola had fights with the Roma’s administration and coaches until I left the team.”
It is worth mentioning that Raiola represented well-know football stars like Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario Balotelli.