Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Pharaohs in FIFA: Pharaohs Abroad ratings released
EA Sports has launched the web app for FIFA 17 Ultimate Team, which contains the new database of the players’ ratings for the upcoming FIFA.
Ramadan Sobhi has earned his presence for the first time in the FIFA Ultimate Team after joining Stoke City FC this summer. Sobhi boasts a 71 overall rating as a left winger and was awarded a silver FUT card.
Omar Gaber and Mahmoud Hassan “Trezeguet” also established themselves in the Ultimate team mode for the first time, both earning a 69 rated silver card.
Karim Hafez has made his return to the football video game this year, following his absence from last year’s edition. The RC Lens left back, who had 58 rating in FIFA 15, was bumped up to 63.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim “Kahraba” also marked his return to FIFA Ultimate team with a 71 rated silver card after joining Saudi club Ittihad Jeddah. The left winger had a bronze card on FIFA 15 during his time with the Swiss side Grasshoppers.
AS Roma winger Mohamed Salah’s impressive performance last season has deservedly seen his overall rating jump to 81, compared to his 80 rating in the previous edition.
Ahmed Elmohamady has finally has earned first gold card in FIFA Ultimate team this year, boasting a 75 overall. Mohamed Elneny, Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, and Alexander Jakobsen have all seen their ratings increased to 74, 72, and 61 respectively.
On the other hand, EA Sports still considers Sam Morsy as an English player, although the Barnsley player played a friendly game with the Pharaohs against Guinea this month.
Let us know your thoughts on Egypt’s squad and ratings in the comments section below…