Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Shikabala, Morsy not carried away by big home victory against Wydad
Zamalek have crushed Wydad in a 4-0 victory after putting a remarkable display in the CAF Champions League semifinal’s first leg, to put a leg in the African competition’s final. Goals came from Shikabala, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsy and Mostafa Fathi respectively.
“Wydad have nothing to lose in this game, which is the thing that will increase the difficulty of the match,” Shikabala said ahead of departing to Morocco.
“Everyone forgot about the first leg encounter and we will aim for victory,” he added.
Bassem Morsy: It will be a final for us
In the same context, Zamalek hitman Bassem Morsy said that the second leg tie against The Rouges et Blancs will be a tough one.
“It is a difficult game, we will play to win as if it was the final. We want to reach the final and take part in the FIFA Club World Cup.”
Zamalek are set to face Wydad in second leg of the Champions League semifinal on the 24th of September.