Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Shikabala, Morsy not carried away by big home victory against Wydad
Zamalek have crushed Wydad in a 4-0 victory after putting a remarkable display in the CAF Champions League semifinal’s first leg, to put a leg in the African competition’s final. Goals came from Shikabala, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsy and Mostafa Fathi respectively.
“Wydad have nothing to lose in this game, which is the thing that will increase the difficulty of the match,” Shikabala said ahead of departing to Morocco.
“Everyone forgot about the first leg encounter and we will aim for victory,” he added.
Bassem Morsy: It will be a final for us
In the same context, Zamalek hitman Bassem Morsy said that the second leg tie against The Rouges et Blancs will be a tough one.
“It is a difficult game, we will play to win as if it was the final. We want to reach the final and take part in the FIFA Club World Cup.”
Zamalek are set to face Wydad in second leg of the Champions League semifinal on the 24th of September.