Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
VIDEO: Trezeguet scores again as Mouscron progress in cup
The Egyptian youngster has now scored for the second successive game to send out a strong message to Anderlecht.
Mouscron took the lead after 19 minutes through Czech defender Sefan Simic, but Belgian striker Leo Njengo equalised for Dessel Sport just three minutes later.
Both teams’ attempts to take the lead were unsuccessful, as parity lasted until the end of the first half.
Mouscron re-took the lead through substitute Filip Markovic early in the second interval, before Dessel Sport scored in the dying minutes of the game to take the match to extra time.
The first half of extra time was uneventful, as both teams failed to change the result.
Three minutes into the second half of extra time, however, Trezeguet have scored his side’s third goal to give them the lead yet again.
— Royal Excel Mouscron (@ExcelMouscron) September 20, 2016
Mouscron again failed to hold onto the advantage, and the hosts scored a late goal, as penalties beckoned.
A lengthy shootout ended only when Trezeguet stepped up to convert the winning spot-kick to clinch the win, as Mouscron advanced to the round of 16.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 21, 2016