Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Congo Brazzaville announce squad to face Egypt in World Cup qualifiers
Congo Brazzaville manager, Pierre Lechantre, announced the 37-man squad preselected for the Pharaohs encounter in the 2018 Russia world cup qualifiers in October.
The French manager chose 26 local players and 10 professionals for the preparation stage on 26 September, after which he will choose 23 players who will face Egypt in the first match in group E in October.
Congo Brazzaville preselected squad:
Goalkeepers: Wolfrigon Mongondza, Pavelh Nszila, Obonza, Koutsiatama
Defenders: Boris Moubhio, Carof Bakoua, Junior Epako, Gloire Yila Dibata, Francis Okombi, Imouele Ngampio, Dalvidy Ondazni, Beranger Itoua, Saboukoulou, Guy Ndanga, Baudry Marvin, Arnold Bouka Moutou
Midfielders: Dua Stanislas Ankira, Duvald Ngoma, Kessel Tsiba Moukassa, Wilfrid Nkaya, Matheus Botamba, Alexandre Obambo, Giovanni Elvia Ipamy, Botso, Miyindou, Jordan Massengo, Fabrice Nguessi Ondama, Chris Malonga Ntsayi
Attackers: Guy Mbenza, Benny Boliko, Ismael Ankobo, Jacques Medina Themopele, Delarge Dzon, Dore Ferebory, Thievy Bifouma, Prince Vini Ibara, Sylvere Ganvoula Mboussy
Egypt will start their qualification campaign in Congo, while their second game will be against Ghana in Egypt. They will then play Uganda away and home, respectively, before hosting Congo in their fifth match. The Pharaohs will end their group matches with an away game against Ghana.