Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Congo Brazzaville announce squad to face Egypt in World Cup qualifiers
Congo Brazzaville manager, Pierre Lechantre, announced the 37-man squad preselected for the Pharaohs encounter in the 2018 Russia world cup qualifiers in October.
The French manager chose 26 local players and 10 professionals for the preparation stage on 26 September, after which he will choose 23 players who will face Egypt in the first match in group E in October.
Congo Brazzaville preselected squad:
Goalkeepers: Wolfrigon Mongondza, Pavelh Nszila, Obonza, Koutsiatama
Defenders: Boris Moubhio, Carof Bakoua, Junior Epako, Gloire Yila Dibata, Francis Okombi, Imouele Ngampio, Dalvidy Ondazni, Beranger Itoua, Saboukoulou, Guy Ndanga, Baudry Marvin, Arnold Bouka Moutou
Midfielders: Dua Stanislas Ankira, Duvald Ngoma, Kessel Tsiba Moukassa, Wilfrid Nkaya, Matheus Botamba, Alexandre Obambo, Giovanni Elvia Ipamy, Botso, Miyindou, Jordan Massengo, Fabrice Nguessi Ondama, Chris Malonga Ntsayi
Attackers: Guy Mbenza, Benny Boliko, Ismael Ankobo, Jacques Medina Themopele, Delarge Dzon, Dore Ferebory, Thievy Bifouma, Prince Vini Ibara, Sylvere Ganvoula Mboussy
Egypt will start their qualification campaign in Congo, while their second game will be against Ghana in Egypt. They will then play Uganda away and home, respectively, before hosting Congo in their fifth match. The Pharaohs will end their group matches with an away game against Ghana.