Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Sierra Leone legend Mamadu Alphajor Bah dies in car crash
Former Sierra Leone player Mamadu Alphajor Bah died in a car accident on Wednesday in Freetown.
The 39-year-old was pronounced dead after he was taken to the hospital after a truck coming from the opposite direction hit his car causing him excessive bleeding.
Sierra Leone legend Mohamed Kallon expressed his sorrow to BBC Sport saying: “I am still in shock and deeply saddened by the loss of our friend, brother and father Mamadu Alphajor Bah.
“He was an outstanding footballer, a great team-mate, very committed and hard working, always fun to be around.
“It’s a big loss and we’ll surely miss him.”
Bah scored 12 goals in 35 appearances throughout his eight-year international career. He also played for many clubs in Europe and Asia before finally hanging his boots in 2012.