Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Sierra Leone legend Mamadu Alphajor Bah dies in car crash
Former Sierra Leone player Mamadu Alphajor Bah died in a car accident on Wednesday in Freetown.
The 39-year-old was pronounced dead after he was taken to the hospital after a truck coming from the opposite direction hit his car causing him excessive bleeding.
Sierra Leone legend Mohamed Kallon expressed his sorrow to BBC Sport saying: “I am still in shock and deeply saddened by the loss of our friend, brother and father Mamadu Alphajor Bah.
“He was an outstanding footballer, a great team-mate, very committed and hard working, always fun to be around.
“It’s a big loss and we’ll surely miss him.”
Bah scored 12 goals in 35 appearances throughout his eight-year international career. He also played for many clubs in Europe and Asia before finally hanging his boots in 2012.