Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ian Wright suggests Elneny should start against Chelsea
The Gunners host Chelsea in the London Derby Saturday morning. Wright explained through an interview with Arsenal TV that he wishes to see Elneny start against the Blues.
“I want to see Xhaka playing, and I want to see Elneny playing. I know (Francis) Coquelin is good, and he’s done well for us. He’s filled in a gap. Same with Santi (Cazorla), but they’re not playing positions that, for me, we haven’t got better players that can play there now,” the Arsenal legend explained.
Wright continued, “I’d like to see Xhaka and Elneny start…We need to do something different. Chelsea has seen nothing different from us. If Xhaka is playing and Elneny is playing, they aren’t going to know what to expect, really.”
Ian Wright is an Arsenal legend, scoring a total of 185 goals with Arsenal, with Thierry Henry taking over Wright’s record with 228 goals with Arsenal.