Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Algeria’s Hamzaoui hits hat-trick as Ghazal’s Nacional Madeira smash Feirense in Primeira Liga
Algerian forward Okacha Hamzaoui opened the scoresheet in the 29th minute with a wonderful bicycle-kick to give the visitors the lead.
Hamzaoui was on fire as he managed to double Nacional’s lead in the 51st minute after receiving a wonderful pass from Salvador Agra, and easily placing the ball in the net.
This was not enough for the 25-year-old Algerian, who scored the third goal and hat-trick in the game in the 55th minute after a wonderful shot that landed in the net.
Nacional achieve their second win in the league and now lie in the 11th place of the table. Madeira are set to face FC Porto in their next encounter on October 1st.