The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Luciano Spalletti speaks about Salah’s tactical role in press conference
Roma coach, Spalletti spoke about the tactical situation of Salah in his press conference ahead of the weekend’s match against Torino.
Spalletti explained the difference in Mohamed Salah starting from a higher or deeper position on the pitch. “I say if Salah is able to start in a more central role and 10 metres higher up the field, the path to go one-on-one with opposition defenders is shorter.
If he has to start from the position of doubling up with the right-back, the path is doubled and he has more players to trying to stop him.”
The AS Roms coach also talked about the combination between Salah and Florenzi, the side’s right-back. “We also need to find a way to help the fullback attack, so it’s about balance.”
Mohamed Salah has scored three goals in Serie A this season. His teams sits third on the table after playing five matches.