Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Luciano Spalletti speaks about Salah’s tactical role in press conference
Roma coach, Spalletti spoke about the tactical situation of Salah in his press conference ahead of the weekend’s match against Torino.
Spalletti explained the difference in Mohamed Salah starting from a higher or deeper position on the pitch. “I say if Salah is able to start in a more central role and 10 metres higher up the field, the path to go one-on-one with opposition defenders is shorter.
If he has to start from the position of doubling up with the right-back, the path is doubled and he has more players to trying to stop him.”
The AS Roms coach also talked about the combination between Salah and Florenzi, the side’s right-back. “We also need to find a way to help the fullback attack, so it’s about balance.”
Mohamed Salah has scored three goals in Serie A this season. His teams sits third on the table after playing five matches.