The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Trezeguet features as Royal Mouscron lose to Club Brugge
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday.
Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week, almost scored again when his side hosted Club Brugge in gameweek eight of the Belgian Pro League.
The Egypt international had a penalty appeal for a handball inside the box turned down midway through the first half. In addition, he was close to scoring his side’s only goal of the game in the 80th minute but his header was denied by a fingertip save from Club Brugge’s goalkeeper.
Jose Izquierdo opened the scoring for Club Brugge in the 19th minute, before he completed his brace making it 2-0 for the guests after only nine minutes into the second half. With fourteen minutes remaining to full time, Jelle Vossen scored as the game ended in a 3-0 victory for Club Brugge.
After playing eight games, Brugge sit third in the league table with 13 points, while Royal Mouscron are on six points in the 14th place.