Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Trezeguet features as Royal Mouscron lose to Club Brugge
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday.
Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week, almost scored again when his side hosted Club Brugge in gameweek eight of the Belgian Pro League.
The Egypt international had a penalty appeal for a handball inside the box turned down midway through the first half. In addition, he was close to scoring his side’s only goal of the game in the 80th minute but his header was denied by a fingertip save from Club Brugge’s goalkeeper.
Jose Izquierdo opened the scoring for Club Brugge in the 19th minute, before he completed his brace making it 2-0 for the guests after only nine minutes into the second half. With fourteen minutes remaining to full time, Jelle Vossen scored as the game ended in a 3-0 victory for Club Brugge.
After playing eight games, Brugge sit third in the league table with 13 points, while Royal Mouscron are on six points in the 14th place.