Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Trezeguet features as Royal Mouscron lose to Club Brugge
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday.
Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week, almost scored again when his side hosted Club Brugge in gameweek eight of the Belgian Pro League.
The Egypt international had a penalty appeal for a handball inside the box turned down midway through the first half. In addition, he was close to scoring his side’s only goal of the game in the 80th minute but his header was denied by a fingertip save from Club Brugge’s goalkeeper.
Jose Izquierdo opened the scoring for Club Brugge in the 19th minute, before he completed his brace making it 2-0 for the guests after only nine minutes into the second half. With fourteen minutes remaining to full time, Jelle Vossen scored as the game ended in a 3-0 victory for Club Brugge.
After playing eight games, Brugge sit third in the league table with 13 points, while Royal Mouscron are on six points in the 14th place.