The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Trezeguet features as Royal Mouscron lose to Club Brugge
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday.
Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week, almost scored again when his side hosted Club Brugge in gameweek eight of the Belgian Pro League.
The Egypt international had a penalty appeal for a handball inside the box turned down midway through the first half. In addition, he was close to scoring his side’s only goal of the game in the 80th minute but his header was denied by a fingertip save from Club Brugge’s goalkeeper.
Jose Izquierdo opened the scoring for Club Brugge in the 19th minute, before he completed his brace making it 2-0 for the guests after only nine minutes into the second half. With fourteen minutes remaining to full time, Jelle Vossen scored as the game ended in a 3-0 victory for Club Brugge.
After playing eight games, Brugge sit third in the league table with 13 points, while Royal Mouscron are on six points in the 14th place.