KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Trezeguet features as Royal Mouscron lose to Club Brugge
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday.
Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week, almost scored again when his side hosted Club Brugge in gameweek eight of the Belgian Pro League.
The Egypt international had a penalty appeal for a handball inside the box turned down midway through the first half. In addition, he was close to scoring his side’s only goal of the game in the 80th minute but his header was denied by a fingertip save from Club Brugge’s goalkeeper.
Jose Izquierdo opened the scoring for Club Brugge in the 19th minute, before he completed his brace making it 2-0 for the guests after only nine minutes into the second half. With fourteen minutes remaining to full time, Jelle Vossen scored as the game ended in a 3-0 victory for Club Brugge.
After playing eight games, Brugge sit third in the league table with 13 points, while Royal Mouscron are on six points in the 14th place.