Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Sam Morsy features in Barnsley loss against Brighton
The Egyptian started on the bench for the Reds, before coming on in the 80th minute replacing Josh Scowen but failed to make an impact in the last ten minutes.
The Seagulls’ first goal of the game came in the 12th minute through Bournemouth loanee Glenn Murray after an unselfish pass from Beram Kayal.
In the 48th minute, the hosts doubled their lead after Murray converted Jiri Skalak’s cross to score his second goal of the game and his fifth this season.
The Reds are currently 7th in the league with 15 points, sitting 5 points behind leaders Norwich City, whilst Brighton are third with 17 points.
Barnsley are scheduled to host Aston Villa on Tuesday, September 27, while the Seagulls will travel Ipswich Town on the same day.