Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Sam Morsy features in Barnsley loss against Brighton
The Egyptian started on the bench for the Reds, before coming on in the 80th minute replacing Josh Scowen but failed to make an impact in the last ten minutes.
The Seagulls’ first goal of the game came in the 12th minute through Bournemouth loanee Glenn Murray after an unselfish pass from Beram Kayal.
In the 48th minute, the hosts doubled their lead after Murray converted Jiri Skalak’s cross to score his second goal of the game and his fifth this season.
The Reds are currently 7th in the league with 15 points, sitting 5 points behind leaders Norwich City, whilst Brighton are third with 17 points.
Barnsley are scheduled to host Aston Villa on Tuesday, September 27, while the Seagulls will travel Ipswich Town on the same day.