Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Sam Morsy features in Barnsley loss against Brighton
The Egyptian started on the bench for the Reds, before coming on in the 80th minute replacing Josh Scowen but failed to make an impact in the last ten minutes.
The Seagulls’ first goal of the game came in the 12th minute through Bournemouth loanee Glenn Murray after an unselfish pass from Beram Kayal.
In the 48th minute, the hosts doubled their lead after Murray converted Jiri Skalak’s cross to score his second goal of the game and his fifth this season.
The Reds are currently 7th in the league with 15 points, sitting 5 points behind leaders Norwich City, whilst Brighton are third with 17 points.
Barnsley are scheduled to host Aston Villa on Tuesday, September 27, while the Seagulls will travel Ipswich Town on the same day.