Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Stoke City miss out chance for first Premier League win
In their sixth match in the Premier League, Stoke City failed to win their first three points after a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion.
The Potters opened the score sheet in the 73rd minute through Joe Allen, who followed Arnautovic missed header to place the ball with a deflected shot in the net and give Stoke the lead.
The game was heading to the Potters’ first victory in the Premier League, until Salomon Rondon, scored the equalizer with a powerful header in the 91st minute.
Stoke City currently lie in the 19th place with only two points from six fixtures in the Premier League. The Potters will travel to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United in their upcoming Premier League clash on October 2nd.