Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Stoke City miss out chance for first Premier League win
The Potters opened the score sheet in the 73rd minute through Joe Allen, who followed Arnautovic missed header to place the ball with a deflected shot in the net and give Stoke the lead.
The game was heading to the Potters’ first victory in the Premier League, until Salomon Rondon, scored the equalizer with a powerful header in the 91st minute.
Stoke City currently lie in the 19th place with only two points from six fixtures in the Premier League. The Potters will travel to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United in their upcoming Premier League clash on October 2nd.