The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Stoke City miss out chance for first Premier League win
In their sixth match in the Premier League, Stoke City failed to win their first three points after a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion.
The Potters opened the score sheet in the 73rd minute through Joe Allen, who followed Arnautovic missed header to place the ball with a deflected shot in the net and give Stoke the lead.
The game was heading to the Potters’ first victory in the Premier League, until Salomon Rondon, scored the equalizer with a powerful header in the 91st minute.
Stoke City currently lie in the 19th place with only two points from six fixtures in the Premier League. The Potters will travel to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United in their upcoming Premier League clash on October 2nd.