Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Stoke City miss out chance for first Premier League win
In their sixth match in the Premier League, Stoke City failed to win their first three points after a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion.
The Potters opened the score sheet in the 73rd minute through Joe Allen, who followed Arnautovic missed header to place the ball with a deflected shot in the net and give Stoke the lead.
The game was heading to the Potters’ first victory in the Premier League, until Salomon Rondon, scored the equalizer with a powerful header in the 91st minute.
Stoke City currently lie in the 19th place with only two points from six fixtures in the Premier League. The Potters will travel to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United in their upcoming Premier League clash on October 2nd.