Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Stoke City miss out chance for first Premier League win
In their sixth match in the Premier League, Stoke City failed to win their first three points after a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion.
The Potters opened the score sheet in the 73rd minute through Joe Allen, who followed Arnautovic missed header to place the ball with a deflected shot in the net and give Stoke the lead.
The game was heading to the Potters’ first victory in the Premier League, until Salomon Rondon, scored the equalizer with a powerful header in the 91st minute.
Stoke City currently lie in the 19th place with only two points from six fixtures in the Premier League. The Potters will travel to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United in their upcoming Premier League clash on October 2nd.