Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Egypt drawn in Group A in AFCON Beach Soccer group
The Egyptian Beach Soccer team was seeded in group A after the draw for the final tournament of the competition took place on Saturday.
Group A consists of tournament hosts Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Egypt. Group B consists of defending champions Madagascar, Libya, Senegal and Morocco.
The 2016 African Beach Soccer Cup of Nations starts on the 13th to the 18th of December this year and will be held in Lagos, Nigeria for the first time. The tournament will determine the qualified teams for the 2017 FIFA World Cup which will be held in the Bahamas.
This is the second edition of the Beach Soccer AFCON Tournament.