Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Egypt drawn in Group A in AFCON Beach Soccer group
The Egyptian Beach Soccer team was seeded in group A after the draw for the final tournament of the competition took place on Saturday.
Group A consists of tournament hosts Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Egypt. Group B consists of defending champions Madagascar, Libya, Senegal and Morocco.
The 2016 African Beach Soccer Cup of Nations starts on the 13th to the 18th of December this year and will be held in Lagos, Nigeria for the first time. The tournament will determine the qualified teams for the 2017 FIFA World Cup which will be held in the Bahamas.
This is the second edition of the Beach Soccer AFCON Tournament.