Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Momen Soliman: I know our mistakes but I have no solutions
Zamalek’s coach, Momen Soliman said that his team is currently in a historical situation following the qualification to CAF Champions League final on Saturday.
The White Knights managed to qualify to the final match after a thrilling match against Wydad Casablanca in the semi-final with an aggregate score of 6-5.
“I was expecting what happened in the match, we’re witnessing a really hard time in Zamalek’s history because of the squad’s current problems,” Soliman told beIN Sports.
The coach also said that he knows what are the problems the team is facing in the pitch. “I know our mistakes but I have no solutions to solve them. My plan in the match was to score as much goals as possible, that was the way to reach the final, and this was the case with the second goal.”
Soliman spoke before the match saying that the big home win is not enough to guarantee qualifying to the final match.
“I thank the players for their efforts and I think Wydad played a good match, their fans were amazing and supported the team well,” he concluded.