Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Momen Soliman: I know our mistakes but I have no solutions
The White Knights managed to qualify to the final match after a thrilling match against Wydad Casablanca in the semi-final with an aggregate score of 6-5.
“I was expecting what happened in the match, we’re witnessing a really hard time in Zamalek’s history because of the squad’s current problems,” Soliman told beIN Sports.
The coach also said that he knows what are the problems the team is facing in the pitch. “I know our mistakes but I have no solutions to solve them. My plan in the match was to score as much goals as possible, that was the way to reach the final, and this was the case with the second goal.”
Soliman spoke before the match saying that the big home win is not enough to guarantee qualifying to the final match.
“I thank the players for their efforts and I think Wydad played a good match, their fans were amazing and supported the team well,” he concluded.