Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Momen Soliman: I know our mistakes but I have no solutions
The White Knights managed to qualify to the final match after a thrilling match against Wydad Casablanca in the semi-final with an aggregate score of 6-5.
“I was expecting what happened in the match, we’re witnessing a really hard time in Zamalek’s history because of the squad’s current problems,” Soliman told beIN Sports.
The coach also said that he knows what are the problems the team is facing in the pitch. “I know our mistakes but I have no solutions to solve them. My plan in the match was to score as much goals as possible, that was the way to reach the final, and this was the case with the second goal.”
Soliman spoke before the match saying that the big home win is not enough to guarantee qualifying to the final match.
“I thank the players for their efforts and I think Wydad played a good match, their fans were amazing and supported the team well,” he concluded.