Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Al Ahly refuse Ahmed Hamdy loan deal to Sporting Braga
Photo: Al Ahly Official Website
This news comes a week after Hossam El-Badry had confirmed his approval of the young midfielder’s loan move.
El-Badry had claimed that the experience Hamdy would gain from a loan move would help him to rejuvenate his Ahly career.
While speaking on Nagham FM, El-Badry revealed that he had spoken to Hamdy after Al-Ahly’s friendly game last Sunday and learned that the board had declined Braga’s offer of a free loan deal for Hamdy.
At the beginning of last season Ahmed Hamdy was promoted to the first team by Jose Peseiro who is now the head coach of Sporting Braga.
Had this move been finalised Hamdy would have joined fellow Egyptian international, Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’.