Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Pitso Mosimane warns Zamalek of his side’s strength at home
After the match Mosimane praised his striker Anthony Laffor after giving him an opportunity to start but also expressed his frustration at the Liberian international’s inconsistency.
He said, “I always ask Anthony Laffor: ‘Why can’t you be in the starting line-up? I mean‚ you’ve got so much speed and technique”.
He added, “He’s such a good football player – why should he be coming from the bench. But‚ somewhere‚ somehow you play him in the first XI from the start of the game‚ and you don’t get much. I end up substituting him after 45 minutes and then I’ve lost a sub. So he comes up at the right time”
Pitso added that he is never sure if the 31-year-old will turn up in the match or not saying, “No‚ it’s not easy. I don’t know if today‚ ‘Are you playing or are you not going to play’.”
The second leg will be held on 20th October will be played in Egypt.