Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ramadan Sobhi assists in Stoke City U-23 defeat at West Bromwich Albion
After an impressive performance in his first start with Stoke City in a 1-2 league cup defeat against Hull City in midweek, Sobhi was excluded from the team that drew at home with West Bromwich Albion last Saturday.
However, the Egyptian winger was called up by Stoke U-23 manager Glyn Hodges to the game alongside first team players Charlie Adam and Marc Muniesa.
Ramadan made his mark just 11 minutes into the first half; the Egyptian played in a great cross that was met by Ngoy, who managed to score at the second attempt.
West Bromwich equalised in the 64th minute though Saido Berahino, who was released by an accurate pass from midfield before finishing well.
The Baggies then completed their comeback two minutes later, when Chris Brunt converted a free-kick from the edge of the area to give his side the victory.
It worth a mention that Stoke City’s senior team will travel to Old Trafford – home of Manchester United – on Saturday, as they look to collect their first win of the season.