Egypt international Amr Warda assisted twice in his league debut with PAOK as...
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
Ramadan Sobhi assists in Stoke City U-23 defeat at West Bromwich Albion
After an impressive performance in his first start with Stoke City in a 1-2 league cup defeat against Hull City in midweek, Sobhi was excluded from the team that drew at home with West Bromwich Albion last Saturday.
However, the Egyptian winger was called up by Stoke U-23 manager Glyn Hodges to the game alongside first team players Charlie Adam and Marc Muniesa.
Ramadan made his mark just 11 minutes into the first half; the Egyptian played in a great cross that was met by Ngoy, who managed to score at the second attempt.
West Bromwich equalised in the 64th minute though Saido Berahino, who was released by an accurate pass from midfield before finishing well.
The Baggies then completed their comeback two minutes later, when Chris Brunt converted a free-kick from the edge of the area to give his side the victory.
It worth a mention that Stoke City’s senior team will travel to Old Trafford – home of Manchester United – on Saturday, as they look to collect their first win of the season.