Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Ramadan Sobhi assists in Stoke City U-23 defeat at West Bromwich Albion
After an impressive performance in his first start with Stoke City in a 1-2 league cup defeat against Hull City in midweek, Sobhi was excluded from the team that drew at home with West Bromwich Albion last Saturday.
However, the Egyptian winger was called up by Stoke U-23 manager Glyn Hodges to the game alongside first team players Charlie Adam and Marc Muniesa.
Ramadan made his mark just 11 minutes into the first half; the Egyptian played in a great cross that was met by Ngoy, who managed to score at the second attempt.
West Bromwich equalised in the 64th minute though Saido Berahino, who was released by an accurate pass from midfield before finishing well.
The Baggies then completed their comeback two minutes later, when Chris Brunt converted a free-kick from the edge of the area to give his side the victory.
It worth a mention that Stoke City’s senior team will travel to Old Trafford – home of Manchester United – on Saturday, as they look to collect their first win of the season.