Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Zamalek announce squad as they kick-off league campaign
Zamalek manager Momen Soliman has named a 20-man squad that will face Nasr Lel Taa’deen on Thursday in the Egyptian Premier League.
After having their first two games in the league postponed due to participation in the CAF Champions league semi-final, Zamalek will kick-off their league campaign in the third week against the newly promoted side this Thursday.
Soliman has decided to give some of his men that played against Wydad last Saturday a rest as Bassem Morsy, Moruf Youssef, Islam Gamal and Ibrahim Salah who are excluded from the squad. Mohamed Magdy and Ahmed Refaat will have to wait to make their official debut for the club.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh”, Omar Salah
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Ossama Ibrahim, Shawky El-Said, Mohamed Nassef, Ali Fathi, Mahmoud Hamdi “El-Wensh”
Midfielders: Ramzy Khaled, Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Ayman Hefny, Mostafa Fathi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razik “Shikabala”, Salah Rico, Mahmoud Dunga
Forwards: Ahmed Gaafar, Stanley Ohawuchi, Emmanuel Mayuka