Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Zamalek announce squad as they kick-off league campaign
Zamalek manager Momen Soliman has named a 20-man squad that will face Nasr Lel Taa’deen on Thursday in the Egyptian Premier League.
After having their first two games in the league postponed due to participation in the CAF Champions league semi-final, Zamalek will kick-off their league campaign in the third week against the newly promoted side this Thursday.
Soliman has decided to give some of his men that played against Wydad last Saturday a rest as Bassem Morsy, Moruf Youssef, Islam Gamal and Ibrahim Salah who are excluded from the squad. Mohamed Magdy and Ahmed Refaat will have to wait to make their official debut for the club.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh”, Omar Salah
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Ossama Ibrahim, Shawky El-Said, Mohamed Nassef, Ali Fathi, Mahmoud Hamdi “El-Wensh”
Midfielders: Ramzy Khaled, Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Ayman Hefny, Mostafa Fathi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razik “Shikabala”, Salah Rico, Mahmoud Dunga
Forwards: Ahmed Gaafar, Stanley Ohawuchi, Emmanuel Mayuka