In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Handball: Al Ahly, Zamalek in separate groups in Champions League draw
The 38th edition of the African tournament will take place between 21 and 30 October at Burkina Faso.
During the draw that was held on Wednesday, titleholders Zamalek were drawn in group B alongside Widad Smara of Morocco, Cameroon’s FAP Yanoude, JSK of DR Congo and Burkina Faso’s AS Douane.
Egypt’s other representative Al Ahly will have to play against Esperance Sportive de Tunis, Caiman of Congo, Rwanda’s Police HBC and MINUH of Cameroon in group A.
Zamalek will be looking forward to defend the title that they won last year in Morocco after beating Club Africain in the final. Al Ahly, whose last title was in 2012, will be hoping to be crowned as African champions for the fifth time in their history.