Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Kahraba: I’m fine at Ittihad, happy to be back to national team
Kahraba joined Ittihad on a season-long loan in the summer. He kick-started his season with Al Ameed in the best possible way, scoring on his official debut against Al-Raed in the team’s league opener. The 22-year-old has starred recently in Ittihad’s smashing of Al Wehda as he bagged a super hattrick.
“Thank God I have adapted well with Ittihad. Things are going well and we managed to become on the top of the league table after four rounds without any defeat,” Kahraba told Egyptian local radio station Radio Hits.
Speaking of his return to the Egyptian national team, Kahraba said he is delighted to be back to squad for the Congo match in the World Cup qualifiers.
“I am very happy to return to the national team. I hope that playing at Ittihad paves a way to me for a return to Europe and to make Ittihad fans happy this season,” he concluded.