Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Kahraba: I’m fine at Ittihad, happy to be back to national team
Kahraba joined Ittihad on a season-long loan in the summer. He kick-started his season with Al Ameed in the best possible way, scoring on his official debut against Al-Raed in the team’s league opener. The 22-year-old has starred recently in Ittihad’s smashing of Al Wehda as he bagged a super hattrick.
“Thank God I have adapted well with Ittihad. Things are going well and we managed to become on the top of the league table after four rounds without any defeat,” Kahraba told Egyptian local radio station Radio Hits.
Speaking of his return to the Egyptian national team, Kahraba said he is delighted to be back to squad for the Congo match in the World Cup qualifiers.
“I am very happy to return to the national team. I hope that playing at Ittihad paves a way to me for a return to Europe and to make Ittihad fans happy this season,” he concluded.