An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Kahraba: I’m fine at Ittihad, happy to be back to national team
Kahraba joined Ittihad on a season-long loan in the summer. He kick-started his season with Al Ameed in the best possible way, scoring on his official debut against Al-Raed in the team’s league opener. The 22-year-old has starred recently in Ittihad’s smashing of Al Wehda as he bagged a super hattrick.
“Thank God I have adapted well with Ittihad. Things are going well and we managed to become on the top of the league table after four rounds without any defeat,” Kahraba told Egyptian local radio station Radio Hits.
Speaking of his return to the Egyptian national team, Kahraba said he is delighted to be back to squad for the Congo match in the World Cup qualifiers.
“I am very happy to return to the national team. I hope that playing at Ittihad paves a way to me for a return to Europe and to make Ittihad fans happy this season,” he concluded.