Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Kahraba: I’m fine at Ittihad, happy to be back to national team
Kahraba joined Ittihad on a season-long loan in the summer. He kick-started his season with Al Ameed in the best possible way, scoring on his official debut against Al-Raed in the team’s league opener. The 22-year-old has starred recently in Ittihad’s smashing of Al Wehda as he bagged a super hattrick.
“Thank God I have adapted well with Ittihad. Things are going well and we managed to become on the top of the league table after four rounds without any defeat,” Kahraba told Egyptian local radio station Radio Hits.
Speaking of his return to the Egyptian national team, Kahraba said he is delighted to be back to squad for the Congo match in the World Cup qualifiers.
“I am very happy to return to the national team. I hope that playing at Ittihad paves a way to me for a return to Europe and to make Ittihad fans happy this season,” he concluded.