In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to undergo second knee operation
Rabia, 23, is set to go again under the knife after having his knee operated on around one month ago, this time in Germany.
The Egyptian international arrived in Germany three days ago for medical checkups and rehab on the operation he had underwent in Egypt but it turns out he will need to go under the knife once again for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The defender confirms to KingFut that the second operation will be done to avoid any future complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying.
Rabia’s operation is set for 9:00AM on Thursday morning and is set to stay in Germany for three weeks.