Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to undergo second knee operation
Rabia, 23, is set to go again under the knife after having his knee operated on around one month ago, this time in Germany.
The Egyptian international arrived in Germany three days ago for medical checkups and rehab on the operation he had underwent in Egypt but it turns out he will need to go under the knife once again for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The defender confirms to KingFut that the second operation will be done to avoid any future complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying.
Rabia’s operation is set for 9:00AM on Thursday morning and is set to stay in Germany for three weeks.