Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to undergo second knee operation
Rabia, 23, is set to go again under the knife after having his knee operated on around one month ago, this time in Germany.
The Egyptian international arrived in Germany three days ago for medical checkups and rehab on the operation he had underwent in Egypt but it turns out he will need to go under the knife once again for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The defender confirms to KingFut that the second operation will be done to avoid any future complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying.
Rabia’s operation is set for 9:00AM on Thursday morning and is set to stay in Germany for three weeks.