Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to undergo second knee operation
Rabia, 23, is set to go again under the knife after having his knee operated on around one month ago, this time in Germany.
The Egyptian international arrived in Germany three days ago for medical checkups and rehab on the operation he had underwent in Egypt but it turns out he will need to go under the knife once again for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The defender confirms to KingFut that the second operation will be done to avoid any future complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying.
Rabia’s operation is set for 9:00AM on Thursday morning and is set to stay in Germany for three weeks.