Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to undergo second knee operation
Rabia, 23, is set to go again under the knife after having his knee operated on around one month ago, this time in Germany.
The Egyptian international arrived in Germany three days ago for medical checkups and rehab on the operation he had underwent in Egypt but it turns out he will need to go under the knife once again for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The defender confirms to KingFut that the second operation will be done to avoid any future complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying.
Rabia’s operation is set for 9:00AM on Thursday morning and is set to stay in Germany for three weeks.