Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Anthony Laffor: We need to keep our feet on the ground
Laffor stated how important it was for his side to stay grounded after their recent string of impressive performances. He said, “We need to keep our feet on the ground and focus to the game on Saturday.”
He added, “It’s not going to be easy in the [CAF Champions League] final but we have another game on Saturday. We need to concentrate before we think about the CAF final.”
Despite critics comparing him to George Weah, Laffor was admant that he he would never compare to the African legend.
“On what George did I will never ever compare myself to George,” he said about the humanitarian and 1995 World Player of the Year. “I am Anthony,” he added.
The South African outfit will play Bidvest Wits in the South African league before they host Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions league final on the 14th October.