Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Anthony Laffor: We need to keep our feet on the ground
Laffor stated how important it was for his side to stay grounded after their recent string of impressive performances. He said, “We need to keep our feet on the ground and focus to the game on Saturday.”
He added, “It’s not going to be easy in the [CAF Champions League] final but we have another game on Saturday. We need to concentrate before we think about the CAF final.”
Despite critics comparing him to George Weah, Laffor was admant that he he would never compare to the African legend.
“On what George did I will never ever compare myself to George,” he said about the humanitarian and 1995 World Player of the Year. “I am Anthony,” he added.
The South African outfit will play Bidvest Wits in the South African league before they host Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions league final on the 14th October.