Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Anthony Laffor: We need to keep our feet on the ground
Laffor stated how important it was for his side to stay grounded after their recent string of impressive performances. He said, “We need to keep our feet on the ground and focus to the game on Saturday.”
He added, “It’s not going to be easy in the [CAF Champions League] final but we have another game on Saturday. We need to concentrate before we think about the CAF final.”
Despite critics comparing him to George Weah, Laffor was admant that he he would never compare to the African legend.
“On what George did I will never ever compare myself to George,” he said about the humanitarian and 1995 World Player of the Year. “I am Anthony,” he added.
The South African outfit will play Bidvest Wits in the South African league before they host Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions league final on the 14th October.