In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Anthony Laffor: We need to keep our feet on the ground
Laffor stated how important it was for his side to stay grounded after their recent string of impressive performances. He said, “We need to keep our feet on the ground and focus to the game on Saturday.”
He added, “It’s not going to be easy in the [CAF Champions League] final but we have another game on Saturday. We need to concentrate before we think about the CAF final.”
Despite critics comparing him to George Weah, Laffor was admant that he he would never compare to the African legend.
“On what George did I will never ever compare myself to George,” he said about the humanitarian and 1995 World Player of the Year. “I am Anthony,” he added.
The South African outfit will play Bidvest Wits in the South African league before they host Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions league final on the 14th October.