Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Adam El-Abd thinks it’s understandable to hear fans booing their team
Shrewsbury Town skipper Adam El-Abd has talked about fans’ frustration of the team’s recent results and how it’s normal to hear them booing.
Shrewsbury Town have drawn against Peterborough at home in the New Meadow stadium among fans who voiced their dissatisfaction with the club’s recent results that put them in 22nd place.
El-Abd missed the previous 1-1 draw against AFC Wimbledon due to his suspension in Shrewsbury’s 1-0 loss to Scunthorpe United.
“It is normal for players to hear boos,” said El-Abd
“Obviously the frustration from last season, they want us to do better but it’s a new team and we’re being encouraged to play football.”
The ex-Brighton man joined Shrewsbury Town this summer after terminating his contract with Bristol City and is looking to improve their League One position under Micky Mellon’s helm. Shrewsbury are set to face Swindon Town at home this Saturday and are looking for an improvement in results.