Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Hamoudi assists on his Al-Batin debut
Egyptian winger Ahmed Hamoudi assisted a goal on his debut for Al-Batin, who defeated Al-Taawoun 2-0 in the round of 16 of the Saudi Crown Prince Cup on Thursday.
The former Zamalek player joined the newly-promoted Saudi side as a free agent earlier in September.
Hamoudi, who came on as a substitute in the 71st minute, needed only two minutes to prove himself on the pitch, as in the 73rd minute Brazil’s Jorge Santos opened the scoring after an assist from the Egypt international.
Waleed Al-Enezi doubled Al-Batin’s lead in the injury time as the match ended with a 2-0 scoreline.
Hamoudi will be playing against his compatriot Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba in the next stage of the Saudi Crown Prince Cup, after Kaharba’s side, Ittihad Jeddah, defeated Al-Qadisiyah and advanced to face Al-Batin in the quarter-final.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016