Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Abdoulaye Cissè solves Zamalek wage dispute, joins Dhofar on loan
Abdoulaye Cissé has joined Omani side Dhofar on loan for the rest of the season, after reaching an agreement with Zamalek regarding unpaid wages.
Cissè, 32, had issued a complaint against Zamalek regarding unpaid wages to the tune of USD 180,000.
He also had to reach a settlement with the club in order to be able to sign for Omani outfir Dhofar.
The Burkinabé striker held a meeting with the Zamalek officials on Friday, and reached in agreement in which he will receive 60,000 up front, with the club paying the rest in two installments. In return, the player has waived his complaint against the club.
It is worth noting that Cissé spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad El-Shorta on loan, scoring three goals in 22 games as the club was relegated to the second division.