Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Abdoulaye Cissè solves Zamalek wage dispute, joins Dhofar on loan
Abdoulaye Cissé has joined Omani side Dhofar on loan for the rest of the season, after reaching an agreement with Zamalek regarding unpaid wages.
Cissè, 32, had issued a complaint against Zamalek regarding unpaid wages to the tune of USD 180,000.
He also had to reach a settlement with the club in order to be able to sign for Omani outfir Dhofar.
The Burkinabé striker held a meeting with the Zamalek officials on Friday, and reached in agreement in which he will receive 60,000 up front, with the club paying the rest in two installments. In return, the player has waived his complaint against the club.
It is worth noting that Cissé spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad El-Shorta on loan, scoring three goals in 22 games as the club was relegated to the second division.