Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Abdoulaye Cissè solves Zamalek wage dispute, joins Dhofar on loan
Abdoulaye Cissé has joined Omani side Dhofar on loan for the rest of the season, after reaching an agreement with Zamalek regarding unpaid wages.
Cissè, 32, had issued a complaint against Zamalek regarding unpaid wages to the tune of USD 180,000.
He also had to reach a settlement with the club in order to be able to sign for Omani outfir Dhofar.
The Burkinabé striker held a meeting with the Zamalek officials on Friday, and reached in agreement in which he will receive 60,000 up front, with the club paying the rest in two installments. In return, the player has waived his complaint against the club.
It is worth noting that Cissé spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad El-Shorta on loan, scoring three goals in 22 games as the club was relegated to the second division.