Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Abdoulaye Cissè solves Zamalek wage dispute, joins Dhofar on loan
Abdoulaye Cissé has joined Omani side Dhofar on loan for the rest of the season, after reaching an agreement with Zamalek regarding unpaid wages.
Cissè, 32, had issued a complaint against Zamalek regarding unpaid wages to the tune of USD 180,000.
He also had to reach a settlement with the club in order to be able to sign for Omani outfir Dhofar.
The Burkinabé striker held a meeting with the Zamalek officials on Friday, and reached in agreement in which he will receive 60,000 up front, with the club paying the rest in two installments. In return, the player has waived his complaint against the club.
It is worth noting that Cissé spent the 2015/16 season at Ittihad El-Shorta on loan, scoring three goals in 22 games as the club was relegated to the second division.