Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Alexander Jakobsen features as Bodø/Glimt seal comeback victory
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen played 76 minutes in Bodø/Glimt’s 4-2 victory over Stroemsgodset IF on Friday night, in the Norweigan Tippeligaen.
The visitors took the lead towards the end of the first half, when Tommy Hoeiland scored in the 34th minute to silence the home supporters at the Aspmyra Stadion.
Hoeiland then compounded the hosts’ woes just three minutes after the break, as he doubled Stroemsgodset’s advantage.
Ole Joergen Halvorsen reduced the deficit in the 54th minute, as he converted coolly from the spot.
Bodø/Glimt were back on level terms four minutes later, with Fitim Azemi adding his name to the scoresheet.
Jakobsen was then substituted off of the field, seconds before Martin Bjoernbak sealed his team’s comeback, as the stadium erupted.
With eight minutes to go, Sascha Mockenhaupt rubbed salt into his opponents’ wounds, as he added a fourth goal to make the points safe.
The win sees Bodø/Glimt move three points clear of the relegation zone, although the cushion could be reduced after the conclusion of the current round of matches.