Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Alexander Jakobsen features as Bodø/Glimt seal comeback victory
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen played 76 minutes in Bodø/Glimt’s 4-2 victory over Stroemsgodset IF on Friday night, in the Norweigan Tippeligaen.
The visitors took the lead towards the end of the first half, when Tommy Hoeiland scored in the 34th minute to silence the home supporters at the Aspmyra Stadion.
Hoeiland then compounded the hosts’ woes just three minutes after the break, as he doubled Stroemsgodset’s advantage.
Ole Joergen Halvorsen reduced the deficit in the 54th minute, as he converted coolly from the spot.
Bodø/Glimt were back on level terms four minutes later, with Fitim Azemi adding his name to the scoresheet.
Jakobsen was then substituted off of the field, seconds before Martin Bjoernbak sealed his team’s comeback, as the stadium erupted.
With eight minutes to go, Sascha Mockenhaupt rubbed salt into his opponents’ wounds, as he added a fourth goal to make the points safe.
The win sees Bodø/Glimt move three points clear of the relegation zone, although the cushion could be reduced after the conclusion of the current round of matches.