A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Aly Ghazal features as CD Nacional suffer heavy defeat
After a slow start to the season, Nacional had managed to secure two successive victories.
Their winning streak was cut short against Porto on Saturday, however.
Porto needed only 11 minutes as to take the lead, courtesy of Diogo Jota; the Portuguese played a one-two pass with Hector Herrera before slotting in the bottom corner.
In the 38th minute, Jota scored his second goal to double his team’s advantage.
He then completed his hattrick one minute before the end of the first half, heading Layun’s cross into an empty net.
Ghazal’s frustrating night came to an end as he was replaced by Jota – not to be confused with Porto’s striker – at the start of the second half.
Andre Silva finished from close range to score the visitors’ fourth goal 13 minutes later, to seal a massive win for the title challengers.
The hosts were forced to play the last two minutes with 10 men, after Tobias Figueriedo was sent off for a second booking in the 88th minute.
As a result of the loss, Nacional have dropped to the 14th place with six points.