Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Aly Ghazal features as CD Nacional suffer heavy defeat
After a slow start to the season, Nacional had managed to secure two successive victories.
Their winning streak was cut short against Porto on Saturday, however.
Porto needed only 11 minutes as to take the lead, courtesy of Diogo Jota; the Portuguese played a one-two pass with Hector Herrera before slotting in the bottom corner.
In the 38th minute, Jota scored his second goal to double his team’s advantage.
He then completed his hattrick one minute before the end of the first half, heading Layun’s cross into an empty net.
Ghazal’s frustrating night came to an end as he was replaced by Jota – not to be confused with Porto’s striker – at the start of the second half.
Andre Silva finished from close range to score the visitors’ fourth goal 13 minutes later, to seal a massive win for the title challengers.
The hosts were forced to play the last two minutes with 10 men, after Tobias Figueriedo was sent off for a second booking in the 88th minute.
As a result of the loss, Nacional have dropped to the 14th place with six points.