Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Zamalek fined $15,000 by CAF for Enyimba match rescheduling
The 2016 CAF Champions League Group B match between Zamalek and Enyimba was supposed to take place on Sunday, August 14.
However, the date was changed twice, finally settling on Monday, August 15.
Consequently, the Nigerian team spent more time in Egypt, and CAF has ordered Zamalek to pay for the additional expenses incurred by the away team.
The Egyptian side sealed the win courtsey of a Bassem Morsy goal, as they sealed progression to the semi-finals.
It is worth mentioning that the Cairo giants have reached the final of the competition after a thrilling 6-5 win on aggregate against Wydad Casablanca.
The Whites are due to face South African outfit Mamelodi Sundowns, with the return leg to be played in Egypt. CAF have set October 23 as the date for the match, and Zamalek have been sent a reminder to propose a venue and kick-off time.