Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
El-Shorbagy and El-Sherbini lead PSA’s October rankings
The Professional Squash Association (PSA) announced the new players ranking for October, which included seven Egyptian players in men’s ranking and five in women’s rankings.
Men’s list included Mohamed El-Shorbagy in first place followed by Omar Mosaad third, Karim Abdel-Gawad in fourth place, Ali Farag sixth, Marawan El-Shorbagy seventh, Rami Ashour eighth and Tarek Momen in ninth place.
In women’s ranking, Nour El-Sherbini came first while Nouran Gohar came fourth, Raneem El Welily who recently won Ahram’s International tournament along with Karim Abdel-Gawad came fifth, followed by Omniya Abdelqawy who was ranked eighth and finally, Nour El-Tayeb who came 10th.
With these results, Egypt was ranked 13th in the international rankings for October 2016.