Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Koka plays 90 minutes as Arouca hold Braga
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was substituted off in the dying seconds as Arouca equalised late on to deny Braga a win in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was named in ex-Ahly manager Peseiro’s starting XI yet again, just three days after the team’s 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Europa League.
An uneventful first half – that saw two bookings issued to each side – ended 0-0, with neither side succeeding in breaking the deadlock.
Pedro Santos gave Braga the lead in the 48th minute, to silence the home fans.
A valuable away win was not on the cards for the visitors, however, and Walter Gonzalez snatched a point for his side with an 85th-minute leveller.
The draw sees Braga fall two points behind Sporting and Porto, who occupy second and third place, respectively, and their advantage over fifth-placed Chavez has been reduced to two points.