Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Koka plays 90 minutes as Arouca hold Braga
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was substituted off in the dying seconds as Arouca equalised late on to deny Braga a win in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was named in ex-Ahly manager Peseiro’s starting XI yet again, just three days after the team’s 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Europa League.
An uneventful first half – that saw two bookings issued to each side – ended 0-0, with neither side succeeding in breaking the deadlock.
Pedro Santos gave Braga the lead in the 48th minute, to silence the home fans.
A valuable away win was not on the cards for the visitors, however, and Walter Gonzalez snatched a point for his side with an 85th-minute leveller.
The draw sees Braga fall two points behind Sporting and Porto, who occupy second and third place, respectively, and their advantage over fifth-placed Chavez has been reduced to two points.