Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Koka plays 90 minutes as Arouca hold Braga
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was substituted off in the dying seconds as Arouca equalised late on to deny Braga a win in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was named in ex-Ahly manager Peseiro’s starting XI yet again, just three days after the team’s 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Europa League.
An uneventful first half – that saw two bookings issued to each side – ended 0-0, with neither side succeeding in breaking the deadlock.
Pedro Santos gave Braga the lead in the 48th minute, to silence the home fans.
A valuable away win was not on the cards for the visitors, however, and Walter Gonzalez snatched a point for his side with an 85th-minute leveller.
The draw sees Braga fall two points behind Sporting and Porto, who occupy second and third place, respectively, and their advantage over fifth-placed Chavez has been reduced to two points.