After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Koka plays 90 minutes as Arouca hold Braga
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was substituted off in the dying seconds as Arouca equalised late on to deny Braga a win in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was named in ex-Ahly manager Peseiro’s starting XI yet again, just three days after the team’s 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Europa League.
An uneventful first half – that saw two bookings issued to each side – ended 0-0, with neither side succeeding in breaking the deadlock.
Pedro Santos gave Braga the lead in the 48th minute, to silence the home fans.
A valuable away win was not on the cards for the visitors, however, and Walter Gonzalez snatched a point for his side with an 85th-minute leveller.
The draw sees Braga fall two points behind Sporting and Porto, who occupy second and third place, respectively, and their advantage over fifth-placed Chavez has been reduced to two points.