Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Koka plays 90 minutes as Arouca hold Braga
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was substituted off in the dying seconds as Arouca equalised late on to deny Braga a win in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ was named in ex-Ahly manager Peseiro’s starting XI yet again, just three days after the team’s 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Europa League.
An uneventful first half – that saw two bookings issued to each side – ended 0-0, with neither side succeeding in breaking the deadlock.
Pedro Santos gave Braga the lead in the 48th minute, to silence the home fans.
A valuable away win was not on the cards for the visitors, however, and Walter Gonzalez snatched a point for his side with an 85th-minute leveller.
The draw sees Braga fall two points behind Sporting and Porto, who occupy second and third place, respectively, and their advantage over fifth-placed Chavez has been reduced to two points.