Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Rami Rabia out for six weeks due to knee injury
The 23-year-old is set to come back to Egypt this week, where he will undergo a rehabilitation program for six weeks under the supervision of Al Ahly’s coaching staff and the team’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016
Rabia underwent his first surgery in Egypt and then travelled to Germany for checkups, in which he found out that he has to undergo another operation for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The Egyptian internationa had to undergo another knee surgery to avoid any other complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying; yet, he is set to miss Egypt’s vital clash against Congo in the 2018 World Cup qualifications.