Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Rami Rabia out for six weeks due to knee injury
The 23-year-old is set to come back to Egypt this week, where he will undergo a rehabilitation program for six weeks under the supervision of Al Ahly’s coaching staff and the team’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016
Rabia underwent his first surgery in Egypt and then travelled to Germany for checkups, in which he found out that he has to undergo another operation for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The Egyptian internationa had to undergo another knee surgery to avoid any other complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying; yet, he is set to miss Egypt’s vital clash against Congo in the 2018 World Cup qualifications.