Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Rami Rabia out for six weeks due to knee injury
The 23-year-old is set to come back to Egypt this week, where he will undergo a rehabilitation program for six weeks under the supervision of Al Ahly’s coaching staff and the team’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016
Rabia underwent his first surgery in Egypt and then travelled to Germany for checkups, in which he found out that he has to undergo another operation for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The Egyptian internationa had to undergo another knee surgery to avoid any other complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying; yet, he is set to miss Egypt’s vital clash against Congo in the 2018 World Cup qualifications.