Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Rami Rabia out for six weeks due to knee injury
The 23-year-old is set to come back to Egypt this week, where he will undergo a rehabilitation program for six weeks under the supervision of Al Ahly’s coaching staff and the team’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016
Rabia underwent his first surgery in Egypt and then travelled to Germany for checkups, in which he found out that he has to undergo another operation for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The Egyptian internationa had to undergo another knee surgery to avoid any other complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying; yet, he is set to miss Egypt’s vital clash against Congo in the 2018 World Cup qualifications.