Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Rami Rabia out for six weeks due to knee injury
The 23-year-old is set to come back to Egypt this week, where he will undergo a rehabilitation program for six weeks under the supervision of Al Ahly’s coaching staff and the team’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 29, 2016
Rabia underwent his first surgery in Egypt and then travelled to Germany for checkups, in which he found out that he has to undergo another operation for corrective measures on his knee cartilage as well as proper stitching.
The Egyptian internationa had to undergo another knee surgery to avoid any other complications in his knee, something that should not be worrying; yet, he is set to miss Egypt’s vital clash against Congo in the 2018 World Cup qualifications.