Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke snatch late point at Old Trafford
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke City drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford to earn a vital point for Mark Hughes’ side after a poor run of form.
Ramadan Sobhy was again left out of Mark Hughes’ matchday squad, despite a strong performance with the U23 team last weekend.
Substitute Anthony Martial put the hosts into the lead in the 68th minute, seconds after being introduced into the match.
In the 83rd minute, however, Glen Johnson skipped past Ander Herrera and fired a weak shot from outside the box at David de Gea, before Joe Allen pounced on the goalkeeper’s erroneous clearance to tap into an empty net.
Stoke head into the international break sitting in 19th place with three points from their first seven matches, although the Potters will take heart from the fact that this was the first time the club had earned a point at Old Trafford since 1980.