Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke snatch late point at Old Trafford
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke City drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford to earn a vital point for Mark Hughes’ side after a poor run of form.
Ramadan Sobhy was again left out of Mark Hughes’ matchday squad, despite a strong performance with the U23 team last weekend.
Substitute Anthony Martial put the hosts into the lead in the 68th minute, seconds after being introduced into the match.
In the 83rd minute, however, Glen Johnson skipped past Ander Herrera and fired a weak shot from outside the box at David de Gea, before Joe Allen pounced on the goalkeeper’s erroneous clearance to tap into an empty net.
Stoke head into the international break sitting in 19th place with three points from their first seven matches, although the Potters will take heart from the fact that this was the first time the club had earned a point at Old Trafford since 1980.