Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke snatch late point at Old Trafford
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke City drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford to earn a vital point for Mark Hughes’ side after a poor run of form.
Ramadan Sobhy was again left out of Mark Hughes’ matchday squad, despite a strong performance with the U23 team last weekend.
Substitute Anthony Martial put the hosts into the lead in the 68th minute, seconds after being introduced into the match.
In the 83rd minute, however, Glen Johnson skipped past Ander Herrera and fired a weak shot from outside the box at David de Gea, before Joe Allen pounced on the goalkeeper’s erroneous clearance to tap into an empty net.
Stoke head into the international break sitting in 19th place with three points from their first seven matches, although the Potters will take heart from the fact that this was the first time the club had earned a point at Old Trafford since 1980.