Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke snatch late point at Old Trafford
Ramadan Sobhy’s Stoke City drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford to earn a vital point for Mark Hughes’ side after a poor run of form.
Ramadan Sobhy was again left out of Mark Hughes’ matchday squad, despite a strong performance with the U23 team last weekend.
Substitute Anthony Martial put the hosts into the lead in the 68th minute, seconds after being introduced into the match.
In the 83rd minute, however, Glen Johnson skipped past Ander Herrera and fired a weak shot from outside the box at David de Gea, before Joe Allen pounced on the goalkeeper’s erroneous clearance to tap into an empty net.
Stoke head into the international break sitting in 19th place with three points from their first seven matches, although the Potters will take heart from the fact that this was the first time the club had earned a point at Old Trafford since 1980.