An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Trezeguet assists twice in big Excel Mouscron win
Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet continued his impressive form for Royal Excel Mouscron, as he assisted twice in their 4-1 victory over Eupen.
Two weeks after scoring his first goal for the club, Trezeguet assisted two goals against Eupen.
While Simon Diedhiou will deservedly draw the plaudits for his hat trick, Trezeguet certainly earned his share of praises. Diedhiou got Mouscron on the board early, scoring his first goal in the third minute. Henry Onyekuru equalized for Eupen in the 15th minute.
Trezeguet dealt out his first assist in the 41st minute, setting up Luka Stojanovic delightfully with a deft chest pass. Ten minutes into the second half, Diedhiou got his second goal to make the score 3-1 for the away side. Finally, Trezeguet earned his second assist by setting Diedhiou up for his hat trick goal to effectively put the match away for Mouscron. Five minutes later, the former Al Ahly SC midfielder was substituted.
Mouscron now lie in 12th place in the Belgian Pro League, while Eupen lie 15th, just one place from the bottom.
It’s worth noting that Trezeguet signed for Royal Excel Mouscron on a season on long loan coming Anderlecht. He left a great first impression on his teammates and manager during his first training session after his hard work and resilience coming back from the international break.