Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Trezeguet assists twice in big Excel Mouscron win
Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet continued his impressive form for Royal Excel Mouscron, as he assisted twice in their 4-1 victory over Eupen.
Two weeks after scoring his first goal for the club, Trezeguet assisted two goals against Eupen.
While Simon Diedhiou will deservedly draw the plaudits for his hat trick, Trezeguet certainly earned his share of praises. Diedhiou got Mouscron on the board early, scoring his first goal in the third minute. Henry Onyekuru equalized for Eupen in the 15th minute.
Trezeguet dealt out his first assist in the 41st minute, setting up Luka Stojanovic delightfully with a deft chest pass. Ten minutes into the second half, Diedhiou got his second goal to make the score 3-1 for the away side. Finally, Trezeguet earned his second assist by setting Diedhiou up for his hat trick goal to effectively put the match away for Mouscron. Five minutes later, the former Al Ahly SC midfielder was substituted.
Mouscron now lie in 12th place in the Belgian Pro League, while Eupen lie 15th, just one place from the bottom.
It’s worth noting that Trezeguet signed for Royal Excel Mouscron on a season on long loan coming Anderlecht. He left a great first impression on his teammates and manager during his first training session after his hard work and resilience coming back from the international break.