Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Warda features in Panetolikos’ draw with Platanias
From the beginning of the match, fourth-placed Platanias had most of the possession. However after 20 minutes, neither side was able to produce a single chance of note.
As the first half went on, most of Panetolikos’ chances came through Warda on the counterattack. Both teams headed into the break with a 0-0 tie, with still no significant chances for either side.
Five minutes into the second half, Warda had a great cross in the box, but Tomane headed it wide. In the 62nd minute, Warda received a yellow card for a rough challenge on Apostolopoulos.
Warda’s night came to an end two minutes before full-time as Luis Rocha was brought on to replace him.
The game ended in a 0-0 draw which leaves Panetolikos in the 8th place with five points from four games. Their next game will be on October 15 against 12th-placed AOK Kerkyra.